Helen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helen

Post  hlarz on Mon 8 Aug - 12:01

Bonjour mon nom est Helen et je suis de Bermudes. Je suis à l'université en Angleterre, et je suis à Montserrat pendant six semaines pour étudier les odonates.J'ai rejoint ce forum pour comparer les notes avec d'autres qui étudient ce groupe dans les Petites Antilles, et d'obtenir des autres opinions sur quelques espèces j'ai photographié!

Hello my name is Helen and I am from Bermuda. I am attending university in England, and am on Montserrat for six weeks to study the Odonata. I have joined this forum to compare notes with others studying this group in the Lesser Antilles, and to get some second opinions on a few of the species I have photographed!

Unfortunately I don't speak French, but so far Google Translate is working well enough!

hlarz

Back to top Go down

Re: Helen

Post  Pierre-Damien on Mon 8 Aug - 12:19

Hi Helen,
Welcome to this forum. I hope people here will help you, and most of the people speak english, so you can write your post in english with any problem for us.
For the odonata, there is the book of Meurgey and Picard, maybe it could help you if you find it, or if you know someone who got it.

Pierre-Damien

Back to top Go down

Post  hlarz on Mon 8 Aug - 12:36

Thank you! I just saw that there was a book when I found this forum, I will see if my Department might be willing to purchase it when I return to the UK =)

hlarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rémi on Thu 11 Aug - 10:12

Welcome Helen,

I'm not sure that this book is already available but you can take contact with the author : it's the user François of this forum.
You can also have a look on this publications on dragonflies who can be downloaded on the SHNLH website.

----------------------

Bienvenue Helen,

Je ne suis pas certain que cet ouvrage soit déjà disponible (il a été reporté plusieurs fois) mais tu peux contacter son auteur qui est présent sur ce forum : il s'agit de François.
Tu peux aussi jeter un coup d'oeil sur ces publications sur les odonates que l'on peut télécharger sur le site de la SHNLH.

Rémi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top